'Pantheon Detail' (2/9)
Title: 'Pantheon Detail'
Edition No: 2 of 9 / 1st Edition
Print type: Silver Gelatin Hand Print / Artist-Made / Selenium Toned / Ilford MGIV Fibre-Base Paper / Archival / Signed, Editioned & Inscribed
Print Size: 8x10"
Date Printed: May, 2007
Film Ref: BW12-00108-FR08
This image was photographed on Tuesday, 20 September 2005, inside the Pantheon in Rome. The negative was made with Agfa APX400 120 film using a Mamiya C220 TLR camera and 80mm f2.8 lens. This was a hand-held exposure in the very subdued lighting of one of the greatest buildings in the world.
HOW TO BUY
If you would like to buy an artwork please…
EITHER: use the checkout function built in to this website to pay via Paypal in USD.
OR: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for payment in ZAR or another currency.
- In the email please include your full name, delivery address and telephone number and invoicing details required.
- South Africa Sales: Price = R1750.00 incl VAT + shipping per print (unframed).
- International Sales: Price = $120.00 USD + shipping per print (unframed) + vat if applicable
- Delivery to major centres in South Africa: R220.00 incl VAT
- Delivery to non-major centres in South Africa: PriceTBC via email.
- International Shipping: PriceTBC by email.
- Payments : South Africa via EFT / International via Paypal or bank transfer.
- For Payments via Paypal shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
This print is packaged in a clear BOPP archival protective sleeve and between two thick foam boards, then shipped using a priority tracked and signed-for delivery service to ensure it arrives unscathed.